Saturday, April 16, 2005

The beginning of something big, hopefully

Together with some kind advice and help from my grade 12 Entrepreneurship teacher, I am beginning a business venture, and it starts here.

Now, you are probably wondering, "why in the name of all that is holy is he beginning a business venture by creating a blog?". Basically, I hope that my reviews will be of a good enough quality that people will keep coming back. If I can generate some traffic, perhaps even get a list of "returning clients", I may be able to get movie tickets to sneak previews, etc. (through collaboration with the local newspaper, or through the production companies themsleves).

This is not unheard of, so if I can get a good blog going with my reviews, there is a good chance this could lead somewhere.

My eventual goal is to make films of my own. Not to make millions of dollars and spend my life in the spotlight, but instead because I absolutely love film, love making my own miniature independent projects, and I cannot imagine doing anything else for the rest of my life.

So, I hope you enjoy what will be posted by me. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home